Simon Jefford

Default Finding the 3rd largest number in a list

I have a list of numbers, some possibly equal to others. I need to find the
3rd highest number in the list without using macros. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thank. Simon
N Harkawat

=LARGE(IF(ROW(A1:A11)=MATCH(A1:A11,A1:A11,0),A1:A1 1),3)
array entered (ctrl+shift+enter)
assuming that the data begins from cell A1