Matthew Hackett via OfficeKB.com

Default Changing Positive to Negative

This may be a really dumb question, but hey here goes.

I have a column of positive monetary amounts (i.e. debits). They SHOULD be
negative amounts (i.e. credits).

Is there a way to change all of them from positives to negatives in one go?

Thanks

Hi
Type -1 in a blank unused cell. Copy this, select your range and then
Edit|Paste Special|Multiply.
Take a copy of your sheet before you start!

--
Andy.

"Matthew Hackett via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
This may be a really dumb question, but hey here goes.

I have a column of positive monetary amounts (i.e. debits). They SHOULD be
negative amounts (i.e. credits).

Is there a way to change all of them from positives to negatives in one
go?

Thanks

Matthew Hackett via OfficeKB.com

Worked a treat - thank you