Mohammed Zenuwah

Default SUMIF Problem

Hi,

I'm hoping you can help with my SUMIF problem below, please see a sample of
data below.

Country OrderValue($)
UK 1000
UK 2000
UK 3000
FR 4000
FR 5000
FR 6000

Say I want to see the total value of UK order I would use the formula
=SUMIF(A:A,"UK") but this doesn't seem to work?

Thanks in advance,

Mo..

Rob

Assuming the data is in columns A and B, the formula requires the element to
sum i.e. column B

=SUMIF(A:A,"UK",B:B)

"Mohammed Zenuwah" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

I'm hoping you can help with my SUMIF problem below, please see a sample
of
data below.

Country OrderValue($)
UK 1000
UK 2000
UK 3000
FR 4000
FR 5000
FR 6000

Say I want to see the total value of UK order I would use the formula
=SUMIF(A:A,"UK") but this doesn't seem to work?

Thanks in advance,

Mo..

Aladin Akyurek

=SUMIF(A:A,"UK",B:B)

or

=SUMIF(A:A,"="&E2,B:B)

where E2 houses a country of interest like UK.

Mohammed Zenuwah wrote:
Hi,

I'm hoping you can help with my SUMIF problem below, please see a sample of
data below.

Country OrderValue($)
UK 1000
UK 2000
UK 3000
FR 4000
FR 5000
FR 6000

Say I want to see the total value of UK order I would use the formula
=SUMIF(A:A,"UK") but this doesn't seem to work?

Thanks in advance,

Mo..

Mohammed Zenuwah

Hi All,

I just gave that a shot and it worked a treat.

Thanks for the support.

Mo..