Johnz414

Default 2 ?, Size and copying?

Hi,

I'd like to find out how to get an entire excel chart to fit into the
viewing page both for viewing the entire chart at a glance and for copying it.
I have gotten a chart to just fit the viewing page before but I can't
for the love of me remember how I did it. I'm learning this stuff on my on
you know.
Also is there a way to get a regular sized chart that doesn't fit in a
viewing screen to be copied to one sheet of paper in stead of two? Can you
turn it sideways to come out copied on one sheet of paper? Just curious.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

John