lynn

Default clear data from workbook

We do bids in Excel - the last bid contains all the formulas, recaps that we
need. How do I clear all the data from this workbook without losing the
formulas?

Also I keep getting#value for a total column that is correct - sums are
checked and rechecked and it still won't work
bj

Do you enter your data into the formulas?
or do you enter the data in cells which are used in the formulas?
If you enter the data directly in the formula you might want to change the
formulas so that they do reference cells you can erase

for the second problem, what is the exact formula?
you can only have up to 30 ranges listed in the sum() function

if you can use a helper coulmn next to the data being summed. in each cell
enter =sum(just one cell) you should be able to find the cell with the error