Tony Guzzo

Default Date : =today()

If I use =today() on a work sheet, is it possible to make the date " not
change " the folowing days, Tony
Bob Phillips

or Ctrl-; (semi-colon)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Gary L Brown" wrote in message
Only by making the cell a value.
Type =today() then hit the 'F9' key THEN hit ENTER.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''''''Yes'''''''' button next
to ''''''''''''''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".

"Tony Guzzo" wrote:

If I use =today() on a work sheet, is it possible to make the date " not
change " the folowing days, Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SITCFanTN

Default Date : =today(), keep actual date, don't change the next day

I've been scanning past posts to find the answer to my questions and I found
this, my question is how do I preserve my today date with code so it does not
change tomorrow. Thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

or Ctrl-; (semi-colon)

--

"Tony Guzzo" wrote:

If I use =today() on a work sheet, is it possible to make the date " not
change " the folowing days, Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

control-semicolon
will put the current date in the cell--and it won't change.

SITCFanTN wrote:

I've been scanning past posts to find the answer to my questions and I found
this, my question is how do I preserve my today date with code so it does not
change tomorrow. Thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

or Ctrl-; (semi-colon)