JosefS

Default Scenarios

I have an assumptions sheet for a financial model that has more than 23
cells. How can I save different versions without saving the worksheet using
SaveAs
Peo Sjoblom

You can save scenarios within the same workbook, if that is not possible you
need to copy the data to different workbooks and use each of them (save as)
as a different scenario. Scenarios are under toolsscenario

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"JosefS" wrote:

I have an assumptions sheet for a financial model that has more than 23
cells. How can I save different versions without saving the worksheet using
SaveAs

Debra Dalgleish

There's a sample workbook here, that uses an alternative method to show
scenarios:

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Scenarios

under the heading, 'Alternative to Scenario'

Variables are stored on a worksheet, and a scenario name is selected
from a dropdown list to display its variables.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List