Cesar_us

Default How to link cells in seperate spreadsheets without the $

I have 2 spreadsheets. For this example, lets call them A & B.

In worksheet A, I want to link to a cell in worksheet B. When I do so,
added in the link is the $ before the column and row. For example, the link
looks like follows :
=+'c:\d&s\......\[b]Sheet1'!$A$1.

I would like to to read =+'c:\d&s\......\[b]Sheet1'!A1 without having to
manually erase the $ before the A and the 1.

Any ideas.

Thanks,

Cesar