RussG

Default Year-to-date return

Hello,
I would like to return a date = to previous year end, based on a referenced
cell. For example, if reference cell = 9/30/04, my formula will return
12/31/03. If reference cell = 3/31/05, formula will return 12/31/04. I know
how to do this in Access using dateadd function, but can it be done in Excel
(using edate, for example)?
Thanks in advance for your help!
-Russ
Ron de Bruin