C Garrity

Default remove a drop-down list

how can I remove drop down lists in a workbook but keep the data in the cell?
Arvi Laanemets

When those are data validation lists (an activation button appears right to
active cell), then select the range with them, from Data menu select
Validation, and into Allow field select 'Any value'.

Arvi Laanemets