Jebaneesa

Default Need Help with an IndexMatch

I currently have a Data sheet which contains the columns "Payrol, Team, Agent
Name, Calls Answered, Talktime, Logged in Time & Not Ready Time" for every
day of the month on a seperate worksheet, I would like to add a front sheet
with drop downs that managers can select the team name and date. This would
then only populate this sheet with details of the selected team on the
selected day. I have tried INDEXMATCH but not sure about this function and
how to collect all the agents for the given team. I need to keep the workbook
as small as possible to publish on the web.

Any help greatly appreciated

Jebaneesa

A pivot table is fine if you can use excel, my management teams cannot. I
have over thirty teams of 10+ agents, each team with a different prefix ie.
A01, CST01 etc. The report I need will allow the managers to select their
team which will populate the sheet with info for that team only. I currently
use SUMIF's with a workbook for each team, this makes the documents too large
for web based delivery hence the problem.

"Jebaneesa" wrote in message
I currently have a Data sheet which contains the columns "Payrol, Team,
Agent
Name, Calls Answered, Talktime, Logged in Time & Not Ready Time" for every
day of the month on a seperate worksheet, I would like to add a front
sheet
with drop downs that managers can select the team name and date. This
would
then only populate this sheet with details of the selected team on the
selected day. I have tried INDEXMATCH but not sure about this function and
how to collect all the agents for the given team. I need to keep the
workbook
as small as possible to publish on the web.

Any help greatly appreciated

JPW

Your end users don't have Excel? In that case I don't really understand the
question; you may want to look into either an ASP solution or exporting each
"team" to its own separate HTML file if you don't have access to ASP.

"Jebaneesa" wrote in message
I currently have a Data sheet which contains the columns "Payrol, Team,
Agent
Name, Calls Answered, Talktime, Logged in Time & Not Ready Time" for
every
day of the month on a seperate worksheet, I would like to add a front
sheet
with drop downs that managers can select the team name and date. This
would
then only populate this sheet with details of the selected team on the
selected day. I have tried INDEXMATCH but not sure about this function
and
how to collect all the agents for the given team. I need to keep the
workbook
as small as possible to publish on the web.

Any help greatly appreciated

Ruthki

If you data is in a list format as your columns suggest - you could
simply add an autofilter to the data sheet and do away with the idea of
a front sheet.

--
Ruthki
Ruthki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24503