o5prey

Default Largest Value

Is there a simple way to compare the values in 12 cells, and then return
the largest value in the 13th cell. I could do this with a complex AND,
OR series but there has to be a simpler way.

--
o5prey
o5prey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23446

MrShorty

If you put =MAX(previous 12 cells) in the 13th cell, you should get the
largest value. Is that what you want?

--
MrShorty
MrShorty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22181

Ron de Bruin

Use this function

=MAX(A1:A10)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"o5prey" wrote in message

Is there a simple way to compare the values in 12 cells, and then return
the largest value in the 13th cell. I could do this with a complex AND,
OR series but there has to be a simpler way.

--
o5prey
o5prey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23446
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=380572

o5prey

exactly, I knew it had to be rather simple but didn't know the command.

--
o5prey
o5prey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23446
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=380572

Bob Phillips

Hi Ron,

That's only 10 cells <vbg

Bob

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Use this function

=MAX(A1:A10)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"o5prey" wrote in

message

Is there a simple way to compare the values in 12 cells, and then return
the largest value in the 13th cell. I could do this with a complex AND,
OR series but there has to be a simpler way.

--
o5prey
o5prey's Profile:

View this thread: