newExcel

Default how do i setup a running invoice number in excel

I want to set up a running invoice number.
like the date function each time you open the template a new date appears.
eg if i start with an invoice number say 1000 the next invoice i start will
show 1001
I am using excel 2000
thank you
Debra Dalgleish

J.E. McGimpsey has instructions for creating sequential invoice numbers:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List