coal_miner

Default Find and delete part of formula for multiple formulas?

Greetings, I need some help. Is there a way I can Find all my formulas and
if they contain a certain part, have that part deleted? Example. My formula
is:

=GL(BSPEC($C4,Sample!$A$59),Sample!$B$6,Sample!$A$ 17,Sample!$B$2,Sample!$A$5)

and I have this in hundreds of cells in my worksheet. I need to delete the
last part ",Sample!$A$5". Can I automate this somehow using find and replace
with. Already tried creating a macro but could not get it to work properly.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers.
bj

did you try