Derek

Default Fraction in 16ths format reduced to LCD

I have size data given in millimeters and converting it into inches in 16ths
fraction format. How do I reduce resulting fractions to lowest term - I don't
want to see 8/16 but do want 1/2.
Niek Otten

Format CellsNumberCustom

In the Type box, enter # ??/??