confused

Default how to I refer to current workbook without using its name?

Hi,

I have a hyperlink in my spreadsheet which opens to another worksheet in the
same spreadsheet. At the moment my formula is:
=HYPERLINK("[spreadsheetname.xls]NewWorksheetName!NewCell", "click this to
go to other worksheet")
Instead of using the spreadsheet name, can I use something which says "the
workbook im currently in"? so that if the name changes I wont need to change
the formula?
Ive tried [ThisWorkbook] and [Thisworkbook()] without success.
thanks for any help

cheers

Dave Peterson

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

--

Dave Peterson