Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
lehigh46

Default SEPERATE NUMBERS IN A CELL

Hi All,

I have copied a small sample of a spread sheet which contains the
following numbers and they resides in column A.

*562111
*541512
*42149, 42184, 42212, 42213
*323122, 323114, 541922
*541512, 541519
*423810, 424990, 423820, 424690, 532412
*236210, 236220, 237110, 237310, 237990, 541330, 541380
*56291, 56121, 23816, 23891
*54191, 541611, 54163
*524210
*541614

I would like to seperate the numbers into columns B, C, D, E, and so
on, starting with the first number in column B.

Notice that the numbers are not all the same length.

Can anyone tell me how I can accomplish this?

Thanks for your help

Tom Snyder

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD