Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
CarFreek

Default SUMIF function not working

This is my second post and the first post yielded another equation that
didnt work. Im trying to add up vacation days starting in jan and
ending in dec. It needs to only sum the total days taken up until the
current days date. The problem Im having is I cannot get the SUMIF
function to allow me to insert less than or equals to. Here is what I
have so far.

=SUMIF(I4:BJ4,I4:BJ4<=$F$2,I5:BJ5)

I4:BJ4 is the titles of the date columns
$F$2 is the current date
I5:BJ5 are the columns I want to add when the current date is less than
or equal to the column titles. Meaning SUM only up until the current
date in that particular row.

Thanks for you help.

--
CarFreek