Dave Y

Default Copy and Paste between 2 worksheets with VBA

Hello,

I have a workbook that contains only 1 worksheet. Within this worksheet I
have rows that contain the word "NONE". I need to put all the rows that
contain the word "NONE" on their own worksheet. I have been able to create
the worksheet using VBA, but I am am having problems cutting the data from
one worksheet and pasting it onto the newly created worksheet. I have tried
creating a named range for the column that contains the word "NONE" and then
referencing that column using the EntireRow method to try to select the rows
that cointain the word "NONE" and paste them onto the new worksheet. How can
I cut and paste just the rows that contain the word "NONE" from one worksheet
to the other worksheet? Any help, suggestions or useful links will be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

Dave Y
Dave Peterson

How about applying Data|Filter|Autofilter
Filter to just show the "none" cells and copy and paste to the new sheet.

If you record a macro when you do this, you'll be pretty close!

--

Dave Peterson