wally667

Default need formula

I am secretary for a bowling league. On a work sheet in col a1-16 is the
number of a team, in col b1-b16 is the name of the team, in col c-16 is the
current week's average. In the range a20-027 I have the schedule with the
names of the teams that play each other each week, i.e., in cell a20 is
Wonders-Shadows, in cell a21 is Magic Touch-DA's, etc, etc.
I would like a formula that will take two teams averages, subtract the lower
avg from the higher avg, then take 60% of the difference and give it to the
team with the lower avg. This can start in cell a30. With the format looking
like this; Wonders (21)-Shadows, Magic Touch-DA's (6), etc.
Thank you, Wally667
wally667

"wally667" wrote:

I am secretary for a bowling league. On a work sheet in col a1-16 is the
number of a team, in col b1-b16 is the name of the team, in col c1-16 is the