Terry Bennett

Default Rounding Time Calculations

I have a spreadsheet which calculates times that a vehicle takes to travel
from one destination to another at a variable speed input.

I need to be able to round-up the times to the nearest 15 minutes, ie; if
the calculation shows an arrival time of 11:34, I need to round this to
11:45.

Any ideas?

Sandy Mann

Terry,