Rick Scott via OfficeKB.com

Default IF Statements

I hope someone can give a direction with this problem, even though it may be
rather simple I just can't get my mind around it. I want to create a IF
Statement similar to (=if(C1750.00,goto I17). I need for the cursor to jump
to I17 if C17 is greater than 50.00. I need for the cursor to go to this
cell so it will force people to enter an explanation in I17 to explain why
C17 is over 50.00. I know this may sound confusing, but I find it harder to
explain than to try and figure out the formula to use to make it perform this
function.

Thanks,
Rick Scott

Rick Scott via OfficeKB.com

Bob,
Do you know if there is a VBA that is somewhat written that would perform
this? Even though I've worked with VBA I also know that if you are off by
one statement it won't work.

Thanks,
Rick

Bob Phillips

Option Explicit

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
If Range("C17") 500 Then
Range("I17").Select

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Rick,

I'll have a go at some later today.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Rick Scott via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
Bob,
Do you know if there is a VBA that is somewhat written that would

perform
this? Even though I've worked with VBA I also know that if you are off

by
one statement it won't work.

Thanks,
Rick

Rick Scott via OfficeKB.com

Bob,
This work, thanks I appreciate you help on this.

Rick