PMJfab&weld

Default AUTO COUNT IN A CELL WITH EACH TIME USED/ OPENNED

how do i create a function that does an auto count? what i am trying to do
is insert it into a cell on a worksheet for a template used at my work. i
would like for it to automatically generate proposal #'s for each time anyone
within my network opens this application and uses it.
for example- i open the excel template and the proposal # on the top right
is #18885005. when the next person opens this application and uses the
template, it will automatically generate the next number up, which is
#18885006... 18885007... 18885008... and so on, and so on.
can someone please assist me with this. I appreciate it!!! thanks!
Gord Dibben

See JE McGimpsey's site for sequential numbering.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP