Tara

Default Concatenate and Mail Merge

I'm trying to make a mailing list out of an Excel spreadsheet. I've
concatenated the different parts of the address so that it is all in one cell
but I want the city, province and country to appear on the next line (right
now everything is in one big line).

Any suggestions on how I can insert the "enter" key into a concatenation
formula?

Thanks,
Tara

P.S. I'm using Microsoft Excel 2000
Jason Morin

With the address elements in A1:E1, use:

=A1&CHAR(10)&B1&CHAR(10)&C1&CHAR(10)&D1&CHAR(10)&E 1

Now format the formula cell click "Wrap Text" under Format Cells
Alignment tab

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA