whaler

Default can i get excel to choose every 10th entry in a spreadsheet

i have a spreadsheet with over 3000 entries and I need to select every tenth
one - can anyone explain an easy way to do this?

the spreadsheets contain names and addresses, the first column is numbered
one to whatever

thank you
Peo Sjoblom

Assume your entries start in A2 going to A3001, in B2 put TRUE, in B3 put

=MOD(ROW(1:1),10)=0

copy down to B3001, apply autofilter on row 1 (assuming you heva a header
filter on B and TRUE, select the whole range, press F5, special and select
visible cells, copy and paste to a new sheet, delete the help column, copy
and paste

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom