JerryS

Default SUNPRODUCT and COUNTIF

I want to count the number of times values in three comumns are met. For
example, column 1 has the rep number, column 2 has the part number and column
3 has the order date. What would the formula look like that tells me how many
widgets did rep1 sell on a certain day? Thanks
--
JerryS
Peo Sjoblom

=SUMPRODUCT(--(Rep_Range="Rep
1"),--(Order_Date_Range=DATE(Year,Month,Day)),--(Part_Range="Part"))

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"JerryS" wrote in message
I want to count the number of times values in three comumns are met. For
example, column 1 has the rep number, column 2 has the part number and
column
3 has the order date. What would the formula look like that tells me how
many
widgets did rep1 sell on a certain day? Thanks
--
JerryS

Vasant Nanavati

And hopefully, column 4 has the number of widgets sold.

Something like:

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="Rep001")*(B1:B100="Part1001" )*(C1:C100=DATEVALUE("6-Ju
n-2005")*(D1:D100))

--

Vasant