Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sue

Default sequential numbering in non adjacent cells

I am doing a receipt template under excel where it automatically updates info
from various workbooks giving the period payments made and then totals it and
converts the total to words. My question is how do I get it to automatically
put the sequential receipt number's into non adjacent cells e.g.
first receipt no. is 06/001 in cell G1, 06/002 is to be in cell O1, 06/003
cell G21, 06/004 cell O21, 06/005 cell G41, 06/006 cell O41... Don't want to
do it manually.
I'm just a novice, so I'm hoping someone has a simple answer.