khan

Default if coum 2 has vale then populate colum1

if D18 0 then c18 =7480-8900
can any one help how to do that.I want 7480-8900 to be shown in D18
only if C18 has value 0.

Duke Carey

You have stated your objective two different ways: in one you want to put a
value in C18, in the other the value goes into D18

Assuming it's to go in C18, then this formula should go in that cell (C18)

=IF(D180,"7480-8900","")

The last portion of that, i.e., "" , says that if D18 is <=0, then C18's
value is an empty string.

"khan" wrote:

if D18 0 then c18 =7480-8900
can any one help how to do that.I want 7480-8900 to be shown in D18
only if C18 has value 0.

Bob Phillips

In cell C18, type

=IF(D180,"7480-8900","")

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"khan" wrote in message
oups.com...
if D18 0 then c18 =7480-8900
can any one help how to do that.I want 7480-8900 to be shown in D18
only if C18 has value 0.

khan

do u know how to oassword protect few cells on the work sheet instead
of the whole sheet.

Bob Phillips

What you do is unlock the worksheet (FormatProtection),
then select the cells to protect
then lock those cells(FormatProtection)
and then protect the sheet (ToolsProtection)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

ups.com...