mustanggt89

Default Excel function problems

I have a UDF that I created to calculate golf handicaps. The problem is
when ever I close the spread sheet and reopend it all the cells that
contain the function have #VALUE! in the cell, I have to double click
on the cell to get it to calculate. This happens all the time. I had
the formula in a macro and it did the same thing. It used to take in 2
parms, but I've removed them and it still does the same thing. How can
I get this to work. I've since put it into a Excel addin and have added
it to my spreadsheets, but it still doesn't help. some times when I step
through the function it seams like it loops around a few times but then
does end? could this be becasue I have this funciton in several cells
on each sheet? If I break at the end of the function, when it stops and
I hit F8, it goes back to the beginning? The results are correct, but
I'm not sure why it loops through, and why I have to recalculate every
time I reopend the spreadsheet? Thanks, for any help

--
mustanggt89
mustanggt89's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23869