melarmor

Default Past Due - Due Dates

I'm creating a bill payment worksheet. Is there a way to cause past due -
due dates to flag themselves in my worksheet and remind me that that the
monthly due date has passed?
Peo Sjoblom

Use formatconditional format and formula is

=TODAY()cell_with_due_date

select maybe a red background for past due date

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"melarmor" wrote in message
I'm creating a bill payment worksheet. Is there a way to cause past due -
due dates to flag themselves in my worksheet and remind me that that the
monthly due date has passed?

Peo Sjoblom

OK, put 06/10/05 in A1, assume that's the due date

select A1, in the menu click formatconditional formatting, from dropdown
select formula is
click in the formula box and type or copy and paste

=A1<TODAY()

click the format button, select patterns, select a red patter (something
that stands out) and click OK twice
now change the date in A1 to 05/31/05

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"melarmor" wrote in message
I'm creating a bill payment worksheet. Is there a way to cause past
due -
due dates to flag themselves in my worksheet and remind me that that
the
monthly due date has passed?

Finding dates within a date range Marcus Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 5th 05 02:03 AM
How to set up past due notices based on dates Linn Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 March 18th 05 06:59 AM
Formating Dates for production schedule dpl7579 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 11th 05 08:43 PM
due dates Niki New Users to Excel 4 January 10th 05 04:11 PM
I get wrong dates when i paste from a different sheet into a new s mmollat Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 January 6th 05 07:35 PM