KelleyS

Default Return range of values on an "IF" statement

I am trying to extract rows of data meeting certain criteria and accumulate
them in another worksheet using an IF statement.

For example, I have data in cells A1 through F10. If the value in cell A11
is not zero, I'd like to copy cells A1:A10 to another worksheet. If the
value in cell B11 IS 0, I don't want to copy that row, and so on through F.
So far I can't find any formula or function that lets me return a
value_if_true from an IF statement to more than one cell.

Or is there a better way to do this than using "IF"?