Kerry Rosvold

Default Formula for # of sales days in a month?

I'm looking for a formula that will calculate number of sales day in a month
according to the following paramaters. For example, column A has number of
sales days as 1,2,3, etc., column B has either a number or a zero in it,
column C has either a number or a zero in it. I need the formula to look at
the values in B &C to determine what sales day it is. For example, of B10
and C10 are zero, then I need the formula to look at B9 and C9. If B9 and C9
are zero, then I need the formula to look at B8 and C8. If there is any
value other than zero in B8 and C8, then I need the formula to return the
value listed (1,2,3, etc.) from column A. Anyone know how to do this?
Thanks.
Aladin Akyurek

Kerry Rosvold wrote:
I'm looking for a formula that will calculate number of sales day in a month
according to the following paramaters. For example, column A has number of
sales days as 1,2,3, etc., column B has either a number or a zero in it,
column C has either a number or a zero in it. I need the formula to look at
the values in B &C to determine what sales day it is. For example, of B10
and C10 are zero, then I need the formula to look at B9 and C9. If B9 and C9
are zero, then I need the formula to look at B8 and C8. If there is any
value other than zero in B8 and C8, then I need the formula to return the
value listed (1,2,3, etc.) from column A. Anyone know how to do this?
Thanks.

E2:

=IF(B655360,65536,MATCH(2,1/(B1:B655350)))

Confirm with control+shift+enter instead of enter.

F2:

=IF(C655360,65536,MATCH(2,1/(C1:C655350)))

Confirm with control+shift+enter instead of enter.

G2:

=CHOOSE(COUNT(E2:F2)+1,"",INDEX(A:A,SUMIF(E2:F2,"< #N/A")),INDEX(A:A,MAX(E2:F2)))

which is the cell with the desired result.