Jim333

Default Converting 100 cents to 1 dollar

Hi everybody,

I have a question and I hope that I find a satisfactor answer for it,

I have two columns the firs one contains numbers represent dollars
and the other one contains numbers represent cents

Let's assume the the total of cents is 223 and the total of dollars is
112,, The formuls I want is to convert the total of cents to 23 and the
total of dollars to 114 ..

I wish that my question is clear for all.

I hope I find the reply ASAP.

Thanx for All

--
Jim333
Jim333's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5186

mangesh_yadav

Total Dollars
=112+INT(223/100)

Total Cents
=MOD(223,100)

You could replace the numbers with your formulae

Mangesh

--
mangesh_yadav
mangesh_yadav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10470

Jim333

Thank you sooooooooooooooo mcuh for you help

--
Jim333
Jim333's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5186
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=375528

Jim333

Thank you sooooooooooooooo mcuh for your help

--
Jim333
Jim333's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5186
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=375528