rnc

Default more conditional format conditions

is there a way to add conditions....i need somewhere around 8 to 10 different
if statements for the spreadsheet I'm working on

maybe an add-on program?

Peo Sjoblom

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"rnc" wrote in message
is there a way to add conditions....i need somewhere around 8 to 10
different
if statements for the spreadsheet I'm working on

maybe an add-on program?

Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 31 May 2005 19:27:01 -0700, rnc wrote:

is there a way to add conditions....i need somewhere around 8 to 10 different
if statements for the spreadsheet I'm working on

maybe an add-on program?

You need to use a VBA macro and event code to do this.

But what do you mean by the "too unstable" comment about the previously
recommended solution?

In any event, here is a code snippet that I use. Perhaps you can adapt it to
your specific situation.

Or, if you can be specific about your previous criticism, I'm sure the author
of that add-in would be happy to be informed of bugs.

=======================

For Each c In Selection
c.NumberFormat = "0.000"

Select Case Application.WorksheetFunction.Round(c.Value, 3)
Case Is = 1.255
c.Interior.Color = vbWhite
c.Font.Color = vbBlack
Case 1.236 To 1.254