Mike Punko

Default Only do Sum function if not "0", IF"0" then return "0"

Trying to build function that would do a count of days since last injury.
I'm having trouble getting it to count correctly. right now values are 1 or
0, 0 if there was an injury.

problem chart What I would like
1 = 1 1 = 1
0 = 1 0 = 0
1 = 2 1 = 1
1 = 3 1 = 2
1 = 4 1 = 3
0 = 4 0 = 0
1 = 5 1 = 1
Ron Coderre

Hmm...my response from a little while ago seems to have evaporated.
I'll try again:

If B1: Calc then
put this formula in B2 and copy down:
=A2*SUM(B1,A2)

Is that what you're looking for?
Ron

Date & Time mully New Users to Excel 4 May 23rd 05 11:56 AM
Automatically up date time in a cell Mark Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 May 12th 05 12:26 AM
Function to Return another Worksheets Name Dawg House Inc Excel Worksheet Functions 7 March 22nd 05 07:10 PM
Return value with using Excel function SNOWBALLCHAN New Users to Excel 1 February 21st 05 07:25 AM
Function to return colour of formatted cell ExcelMonkey Excel Worksheet Functions 3 November 1st 04 05:54 PM