kurb

Default Paste link does not work properly

Hello

I want the column and row headings in all workshhets to follow what I
have in Sheet 1.

When I do a Paste Link with All option I encounter the following problems:

1. The formatting is not copied (merged cells are not merged, bold fonts
are not bold)

2. All blank cells in original have the value 0 in the copied (Paste
Link option not permitted when selecting Skip Blanks)

Appreciate any suggestions
Thanks