Beth

Default Moving Decimal Places Up

Hello everyone,

I have got a list of values e.g. 61025, 68653

I want these to be shown as 610.25, 686.53.

Is there a function that I can use to achieve this?

Regards,
Beth

Hi
Type 100 in a blank cell and copy it. Select your range and then Edit|Paste
Special|Divide.
Save a copy before you start!

--
Andy.

"Beth" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I have got a list of values e.g. 61025, 68653

I want these to be shown as 610.25, 686.53.

Is there a function that I can use to achieve this?

Regards,
Beth

PCLIVE

I couldn't get the other suggestions to work correctly as they are using
calculations to move the decimal which will cause some rounding issues,
therefore not giving you what you want. I'm sure they have another
alternative that won't skew the numbers. However, you may try using a
formula.

Assuming your number is in A1.

=LEFT(A1,(LEN(IA1)-2))&"."&RIGHT(A1,2)

If all the numbers are