KimSingh

Default Need to read formulas

I was given this formula =VLOOKUP($A9,$A$4:$C$6,3,FALSE) by a friend who was
helping me on a spreadsheet, however I do not understand how the formula
really works, its pulling from s/sheet below.

Comp. % June July August
83,000 126,000 90,800
C0000133 30% 24,900 37,800 27,240
C0000134 60% 49,800 75,600 54,480