Esche

Default pivot tables - calculated fields

In my pivot table, I can select a customer and see the quantity of each
product they ordered over the last 6 months. I need to see the percentage of
the total for each product. I want to add a column that will perform this
calculation. How do I do this?

Esche

hi Andy,

Thank you! This fixed the problem.

-Esche

"Andy B" wrote:

Hi
Have a look he

Andy.

"Esche" wrote in message
In my pivot table, I can select a customer and see the quantity of each
product they ordered over the last 6 months. I need to see the percentage
of
the total for each product. I want to add a column that will perform this
calculation. How do I do this?

Glad to help and thanks for the feedback!

--
Andy.

"Esche" wrote in message
hi Andy,