rkm

Default Automate grading of performance test results

Using imbeded worksheet to calculate H dif. and L dif. for testing up to 10
units. in this example the 2nd, 3rd and 5th units fail because H dif. is
grater than 3. Max L dif. is 1. Is there some way for Excel to determine the
failed units and indicate them? (In order to paste a sample, I had to hide
most of the columns)
Date 05/28/03 #1
Safety Tach Production V2.1
Prep: Up to 10 units tested on elevator floor. Includes 1st run. 10 units
tested. 60 Second warm up time.
# 503-19 P00001
up HI LV HI LV H dif. L dif.
1 164 9 168 10 4 1
2 165 9 167 10 3 1
3 166 9 168 10 4 1
4 165 9 167 10 4 1
5 164 9 167 10 4 1
2 0 1 0
2 0 2 1

--
Thanks,
Kirk
Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 24 May 2005 13:00:03 -0700, rkm wrote:

Using imbeded worksheet to calculate H dif. and L dif. for testing up to 10
units. in this example the 2nd, 3rd and 5th units fail because H dif. is
grater than 3. Max L dif. is 1. Is there some way for Excel to determine the
failed units and indicate them? (In order to paste a sample, I had to hide
most of the columns)
Date 05/28/03 #1
Safety Tach Production V2.1
Prep: Up to 10 units tested on elevator floor. Includes 1st run. 10 units
tested. 60 Second warm up time.
# 503-19 P00001
up HI LV HI LV H dif. L dif.
1 164 9 168 10 4 1
2 165 9 167 10 3 1
3 166 9 168 10 4 1
4 165 9 167 10 4 1
5 164 9 167 10 4 1
2 0 1 0
2 0 2 1

Take a look at Conditional Formatting (on the Format Sub Menu)

You can format an entire range at once.

For example, if H dif is in column G (G2:G100), you could select the range
G2:G100

Format/Conditional Formatting
Cell Value Is 3

Then click the Format button and select something that will stand out.

--ron