MadCap via OfficeKB.com

Default Help with my MLB Formula

I provide data and analysis for a sports information site. I need some
help to simplify a process I have to monitor a teams performance in
relation to the money line. I have an excel spread-sheet that I open every
mornning that automatically downloads stats into my spread-sheet. I will
try to explaim what I need the best I can. Here are the Variables
involved: Home/Away, monely line, won/lost. There are 4 rules:
Here is how I have my columns set up:

A B C D
Date Home/Away Line W/L
1 05-01 H -120 L
2 05-02 H -105 W
3 05-03 H -150 L
4 05-04 H +125 W
5 05-05 H +105 W
6 05-06 H +110 W
7 05-07 A -115 W
8 05-08 A -120 L
9 05-09 A -135 L

What I want to be be able to do is have a formula that I can run each
mornning that will check the following rules:

1.)If a Home team has lost 2 in a row when favored by -110 or more let me
know
2.)If a Home team has won 2 in a row when favored by +110 or more let me
know
3.)If an Away team has lost 2 in a row when favored by -110 let me know
4.)If an Away team has won 2 in a row when favored by +110 or more let me
know.

Here is the best example I can think of.
Monday St. Louis is a home favorite of -125 and losses, Tuesday St. Louis
is a home favorite of -140 and losses. Wednesday St. Louis is favored -165
so this game would qualify. based on the fact they have lost 2 in a row as
a home favorite of -110 and they are again a favorite of greater than -110.
Note if they were less than -110, say -105 or even a +, number it would not
qualify. If this doesn't make any sense let me know. It may be too big a
formula? Also in order to get the team that qualifies would I have to list
the team name in another column. Currently the team names are on the tabs
at the bottom.