Missgabby22

Default Excel database

Im trying to form a database for my client list. I would like to be able to
type in the first few letters to a clients name and have the rest of their
information ( address, phone numbers, contact names, etc.) pop up
automatically. Any ideas on how to do this?
Mexage

Dear Miss gabby22:

Take a look at your other post; the one that's also named Excel database.

I sort of answer this question too. (the validation part)

Hope this helps; if it does, please rate this post.
G.Morales.