Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Need VB formula to edit and save data

Hi Isabelle,

I need one more help from you if you still follow up this forum. I
have created an edit form placed and edit button in in parts form.
what im trying to do is when user entered incorrect information and
required to amend this information. Obviously not delete but still
allow to amend it. I want this to similar to sold but a bit change. I
want user user to the part in parts form, click the relevant part and
then click the edit button. So all the information will appear in
edit
form which should allow them to change. Once done they should just
click it. Any solution?
Thank you
Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Dec 30, 12:47*am, isabelle wrote:
[...]

Thank you for the hard work. I think I got all the required function
and button and I will work through the way I need. If I need anything,
will be in touch with you.
Thanks again for the marvellous job.

regards

dave