Eric S.

Default Change Text-color depenting on SUM-function

Hi

Im using Excel to sum a number of cells, A2:A10 to cell A11

I want the text color in A11 to be red if the sum is negative and black if
its positive.
Is there an esay way to do this using an IF-statement or do i have to make
some script?

All help will be much appreciated

Thanx

/Eric