Old May 21st 05, 08:07 PM
Dan

Default HELP

I am trying to make a sum... it need to do what a SUMIF does but it needs to
ask 2 questions to get a answer

Old May 21st 05, 08:21 PM
Aladin Akyurek

Dan wrote:
I am trying to make a sum... it need to do what a SUMIF does but it needs to
ask 2 questions to get a answer

And those questions are...
Old May 21st 05, 08:22 PM
Bob Phillips

=SUMPRODUCT(--(rng1="value"),--(rng2=number),rng3)

--

HTH

RP

Old May 21st 05, 08:24 PM
Debra Dalgleish

You can use the SUMPRODUCT function when you have multiple criteria.
There are instructions he

Dan wrote:
I am trying to make a sum... it need to do what a SUMIF does but it needs to
ask 2 questions to get a answer

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List