guideme

Default Where do I find

the list of area codes in US with their respective time zones and import it
on excel spreadsheet then have a blank field/cell to enter the area code
which will provide me with the respective time zone as oppose to doing a ctrl
f. over the entire worksheet.
thanks people.
I love community help groups like this, it gives me a sense of security that
there are people who would like to help without cash in return (I hope:)
Gord Dibben

A quick search came up with many sites.

Here is one.

http://www.bennetyee.org/ucsd-pages/area.html

When copied to an Excel sheet, use a VLOOKUP formula to find results based
upon a number you enter.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:16:01 -0700, "guideme"
wrote:

the list of area codes in US with their respective time zones and import it
on excel spreadsheet then have a blank field/cell to enter the area code
which will provide me with the respective time zone as oppose to doing a ctrl
f. over the entire worksheet.
thanks people.
I love community help groups like this, it gives me a sense of security that
there are people who would like to help without cash in return (I hope:)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PIEBALD

Who says an area code can't contain multiple time zones and DST settings?