mozelle

Default copy one to cell to another by clicking and dragging

For some reason I cannot click on a cell and drag the corner to copy it to
adjacent cells any more.
papou

Hello
Not too sure about the correct name of this option (I have a french version)
but anyway:
Under Tools, Options and <Tab Name? (third tab from the left starting at
"View")
Look for something like "Cell Drag-Move" check box and Tick this box .

Apologies for not beeing too precise.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal