Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default setting up a schedule in Excel

Hi, I am running a pool league and was wondering if there was a way
set up a schedule in Excel? I would have a table of dates, a table of
teams and also a table of pool tables since some teams play out of
the
same location. So in essence, team 1 and team 2 both play at the same
location so they could not both be home on the same day. Not sure if
there was an easy way or not. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.