Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto worksheet name?

Dont think this post made it, so posting again. Apologies if I am
duplicating.

My problem is this:

On the first sheet (named 'Index') of the workbook in cells B2-B21, I
have a list that changes from year to year. I need to have a
worksheet named from each of the names in the list and need to have
the rest of the worksheets in the book named accordingly. (ie B2 =
Sheet2, B3 = Sheet3 etc etc) Can this be done? and if so, how? Im
using Excel 2010 in a macro enabled book.

Hope someone can help.

TIA

(^-^)<

Esra
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Let's not beat up Esra for posting twice. The problem is with Google
Groups. Even though postings are successful, they do not appear at
http://groups.google.com. Esra also will not see any responses -- at least,
not until GG fixes the problem.

(I have reported the problem twice in the past week. GG still has not done
anything about it.)