Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default use cell address

Hi
i have a column of numbers
I also have a column of cells containing cell address
ie N2, O2, P2

what i would like to do is
loop through the numbers
read the number if it is 1
i would like to copy the contents of N2 and paste it into O2 and P2

N2 being the first row of data as we loop through the number will change
ie N7, o7,P7
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jun 23, 6:27*am, kevcar40 wrote:
Hi
i have a column of numbers
I also have a column of cells containing cell address
ie N2, O2, P2

what i would like to do is
loop through the numbers
read the number if it is 1
i would like to copy the contents of N2 and paste it into O2 and P2

N2 being the first row of data as we loop through the number will change
ie N7, o7,P7

Reply to my personal email to you about the logic of what you are
doing.